Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Geauga Lake Raging Wolf Bobs Demolition

On today, November 20th, 2013, the demolition of the Raging Wolf Bobs is either close to being finished, or finished completely, with crews on site dismantling the ride. While the ride was not my favorite, it is difficult to watch any ride come down like that. Being from Allentown originally, Dorney's Hercules hit me pretty hard, even though many people did not care for the ride, I loved it. I can relate to the pain of someone whose homepark was GL in seeing this happen to Raging Wolf Bobs.

Photo credit tot he Geauga Lake Facebook Page

Here is a shot from better times of the Raging Wolf Bobs, I can almost smell the new lumber just looking at this shot!
Photo credit to Geauga Lake Today

 If you like keeping the things you do organized and like to look at nice pictures, please help support us and get our calendar at http://www.lulu.com/shop/my-calendar/calendar/product-21243899.html

Be sure to also check out our main Facebook page at www.facebook.com/coastertalknobszone

No comments:

Post a Comment