Monday, November 4, 2013

Passed the 1000 Folks Threshold!



On our Facebook page we just passed the 1000 folks threshold and I am so thankful. In just over a year, we have brought together 1000 people who have the same love of coasters that Brit and I feel. Thank you for being there and bringing joy to all of us. I do not know about you, but I really get lots of joy out of talking coasters, not just this page, but in general. This is a lighthearted hobby and it is great to just relax, talk about it and enjoy it. That is why we created this page and why all of us are here. Through the mundane times in life and the tough times, riding and talking about parks and coasters is a wonderful escape, even for just a minute a day.

2014 calendar! Please help support us and get our calendar with a 10 percent off early bird discount. It is available at http://www.lulu.com/shop/my-calendar/calendar/product-21243899.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment