Friday, November 22, 2013

Food for thought: Knoebels Twister turns 15 next year!

Next year will be the 15th anniversary of the building of the Twister. As you may or may not know, this was a rebuilt from scratch remake of the original Mister Twister at the original Elitch Gardens in Denver. This coaster is a joy to ride and add in the fact that next season will be the first full season of Flying Turns, I highly recommend taking a trip to the park, whether you have been to it, or if you have not visited, what are you waiting for?
I don't know about you, but I can just hear the Twister looking at this shot, hear it echoing off of the small valley in the back. I can also just hear a train that will be going through those helix elements in just moments. That thunderous sound is one of my favorite sounds in any park. 

 If you like keeping the things you do organized and like to look at nice pictures, please help support us and get our 2014 calendar at http://www.lulu.com/shop/my-calendar/calendar/product-21243899.html

No comments:

Post a Comment